Just Released – New 2017 DIY Truck Camper Book & Videos!
The MAJOR update you’ve been waiting 2 years for is here!
After about 50 hours of intense work, I’m happy to announce new additions to my “Build A Truck Camper” membership… and more!
When you join my feature membership today, you’ll get access to…
1) Over 5 Hours of video footage of my camper build, now including my latest projects:
— My nifty “A-Frame Popup Roof”, featuring a 7’8” ceiling, and…
— My Ultra-Lightweight *Arched* Roof
2) My new 2017 Second Edition Book “How To Build Your Own DIY Truck Camper And Get Off The Grid For Dirt Cheap”
— It’s doubled in size to nearly 300 pages and over 200 photos and diagrams, with expansions to nearly every section.
– Lots more detail has been added to the section about my own truck camper build.
– Sections have been added about benefits of different construction materials and different construction techniques.
– There’s a HUGE addition describing my awesome new Ultra-Light Arched Roof Using Styrofoam and Poor Man’s Fiberglass technique.
(That last addition should be a must-read for everyone, because this technique can be used strategically throughout your camper to make a very lightweight camper.)
Naturally, existing members have already received their free updates.
If for some reason you are NOT already a member:
You can get access to the PDF version of the new edition — as well as watch the newly added videos of my new roof — by clicking this link:
Hope to see you inside!