“Learn How To Build Your Own DIY Truck Camper And Get Off The Grid Super-Fast — For Less Than A Paycheck And Just A Few Days Of Construction”
Be Camping Before You Know It In Your Own Truck Bed Tiny-House — That YOU Built — Enjoying The Wilderness …
Totally “Off The Grid”!
From: Mobile Rik
Date: Thursday 8:30 am
RE: Your Off-Grid Camper
HEY! How excited would you be to learn just how easily you can quickly design and build your own custom off-grid camper?
I’m Mobile Rik, and since spring 2014, I've been happily living completely off the grid in my own truck camper I built on my Toyota Tacoma for, get this... under $250! Of course, since the original "stupidly simple" (under 500 lbs "light") shell I built in just three construction days , there have been many upgrades — Deep Cell Battery, Solar Panels, Ultra-Lightweight Roof, and my nifty A-Frame Popup with a 7'8" ceiling — But the essential "dirt cheap" design is still holding up perfectly. And of course the best part is that because I built it myself, it fits my own unique needs perfectly — to be out camping in nature, enjoying free campsites, and immersing myself further in the "off grid" life, cooking up grub on my DIY tin can wood-gas stove, and baking amazing pizza and cookies in my cardboard box oven. ☺
Wanna join me? Many already have!
Over the past two years since I released the first preview version of my book (which has been downloaded over 6000 times!), I’ve received hundreds of emails from men and women all over the world who have been inspired by my ideas to design their own custom camper, and get off the grid as fast as possible. It’s been a humbling and rewarding experience, to say the least!
What you may not guess is that when it first occurred to me that
I wanted to have my own off-grid camper,
my first thought wasn’t to build one from scratch.
I just figured like anyone that I’d check Craigslist for a deal on a used camper or trailer or camper van. “Maybe I could find a fixer-upper for cheap and restore it,” I thought.
But then as I started thinking more deeply about what I would actually want in a camper, the process of restoring a used camper became a lot less appealing.
Besides the fact that a lot of them are total junk (to say the least)… I noticed that typical campers just aren’t really designed around my unique needs — they’re designed around the imaginary ideals of a hypothetical “average consumer” — which I most definitely am NOT!!
Not only do manufactured campers have a lot of parts (like appliances and fixtures that I don’t want or need)… They simply have a lot of parts — specialty parts that are hidden in walls and ceilings, out of sight, not only making restoration a huge expensive chore, but making ongoing maintenance that much more difficult.
And Then It Hit Me!
I Could Totally Build My Own Simple Custom Camper!
A truck camper isn’t “architecture”, after all. I’d say it’s more like a really nifty shed that happens to ride on the back of my truck!
“Do I have enough brain cells to make a
“truck bed shed”? You bet I do.
I can totally make this happen!”
And I did. VERY FAST.
After just a few months of web surfing, a few weeks of planning,
and a few DAYS of building —
I was suddenly overjoyed to be camping in my very own tiny-house on wheels.
Yes, it was really that fast! “Getting off the grid” is surprisingly easy… once you revisit just a few tricks that your fancy-pants “First World” habits may have temporarily hidden from you.
Would you like some help “unshackling the chains” a bit? (As it happens…)
I’VE WRITTEN A BOOK TO HELP YOU
GET OFF THE GRID
AS FAST AS YOU CAN
Much more than just a set of “camper building plans”, the purpose of my book is to coach you on your way to quick freedom.
Whether you’re reading this book as an RV’ing snowbird, outdoorsy camping enthusiast, off-grid gadget junkie, simple-life experimenter, shop class hero, pre-zombie-apocalyptic “prepper”, Instructables.com life-hacker… or maybe even just someone who somehow wound up at my website and subscribed to my mailing list…
This book is written primarily TO INSPIRE YOU.
It is in NO WAY –
- a “comprehensive technical manual” on camper building, nor
- a complicated hard-to-read set of overly-specific blueprints that will only discourage you –
Rather, this book is focused on helping you design a simple off-grid camper for YOU.
What I present in this book is…
An elegant simplified approach that allows you to easily design your own unique plans from scratch, while intuitively understanding every step.
In The 2017 Second Edition Of My Digitally-Downloadable Book You Will Learn:
- How I created my own custom design that was so simple, I could build it — in just 3 days — without even looking at the plans!
- How I built my first fully-campable version for less than $200 — while paying retail prices. (i.e. you could probably do it for much less!)
- My breakthrough insight that allowed me to get off the grid in a matter of weeks — rather than months, years, or even decades!
- The quickest easiest ways to power your camper when you start off-gridding — EVEN BEFORE you’ve learned (with my Easy Camper Electricity chapter) how to wire up an enjoyably simple electrical system.
- The surprising inspiration for my new “ultra-high” popup roof design — which not only gives me 7’8″ of headroom and allows me to sit upright in the cabover on cushions — it’s also way cheaper to build !
- How I made an Ultra-Lightweight Fully-Waterproofed *Arched* Roof that I can lift with one hand using a ridiculously inexpensive "forgotten" technique used a century ago by boat-builders.
To better help you understand exactly how to build your own custom camper…
The VASTLY-expanded 2017 Second Edition of my book How To Build Your Own DIY Truck Camper And Get Off The Grid For Dirt Cheap has been doubled in size and packed with over 200 photos and easy-to-understand color diagrams (many enlarged for better inspection), and a complete parts list and steps for constructing my wicked simple camper or borrowing my unconventional ideas to build your own. (Hint: My design is so simple, you can count the parts on one hand!)
Take A Quick Peek Inside!
“I’m probably a year away from doing this seriously but you’ve convinced me this is doable, so for that I thank you + give you props for all your trailblazing research. Take care + happy trails. Mark
Special Bonus Offer:
35-Minute "Construction Highlights-Reel Video"
Order right now, and you'll also get access to my Specially-Edited 2017 Video Compilation of essential bits of my homemade camper build. You'll get to see:
- How I Set Up The Bolts, So My Camper Would Be Secure From The Start
- In What Order I Quickly Assembled The Entire Camper Body, From The “Foundation” To The Roof
- A Quick Tour Of How I Set Up The Interior, Including The Multi-Use Bench, Kitchenette, and Simple “Bathroom”
- Walk Throughs Of My A-Frame Pop-Up And Ultralight Arched Roof Builds
If anything in the book is unclear, this video will help you piece it together! (Of course, you're also welcome to ask me questions via email at any time.)
Considering how much money you'll save by building your own custom camper tailored to your own unique needs, this book and video combo could easily be worth $50-100 or more.
(The color print version of the book
alone goes for $42!)
However, when you order now, you'll only pay a small fraction of that!
Your Price Today:
And It Comes with This 30-Day
“No Questions Asked” Priority Guarantee!
If even after reading the book and watching my video, you decide that the insights and huge head start you gain won’t save you both time and money getting off the grid even a few weekends a year, then by all means, you’re welcome to request a refund.
But I’m confident you’ll easily find lots to inspire you, and like so many others, you’ll send me a testimonial telling me how inspired you are to begin building your own custom camper and “get busy getting off the grid!” (Send me pix as well!)
- YES! I’m eager to learn these exact strategies to build my own off-grid camper.
- I understand I will be billed $10 today to receive immediate access to the “How To Build Your Own DIY Truck Camper...…” Digitally Downloadable PDF Book
- I can request a refund at any time within 30 days with no questions asked whatsoever